(10) People are everywhere…like they’ve just witnessed a car accident.
(9) Laptops, Desktops, iPods, iPads, iPhones are scattered throughout the store in a non-discernible pattern.
(8) Some people are simply there “to be seen” like at a Manhattan nightclub.
(7) For those who have never been…you have no idea who to see, where to go, or where to stand to be helped.
(6) The Genius Bar seems to be filled with people waiting…for Godot.
(5) Everyone is gathered in one room but apart based on their technological preferences.
(4) Most see cool technology; some of us see dollar signs…and lots of work hours.
(3) Electronic display pads next to iMacs tell you the iMac starts at $1,199 but the everyone you can use and touch is the $1,499 model.
(2) Virtually no one makes eye contact…with other human beings.
(1) A person finally greeted us only to use technology to tell us someone else would be over to help us.